Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Sunday 10 January 2016

Something Old/Something New

Well you'll be surprised to see that the something old for this post is a challenge blog that I used to work on.  I'm delighted to say that it's up and running again and the old team are back.  It was really popular blog and I hope you'll all pop over and enter our challenges.
It is of course

We have some terrific sponsors back on board too, for this challenge - Something New we have
Their prize is a $10 Gift Certificate
With a $10 Gift Certificate
Our next sponsor is
Prize is a 7.50 Euro Gift Certificate


Recipe :
Backing Paper - Nitwits Collections
Image - Polka Doodles - Octavia Winter - Coloured With Promarkers
Flowers - Petal Lu
Doily From Stash
Twists/Pom Poms - The Ribbon Girl

I'm entering this into the following challenges :
TO FOLLOW


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment