Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday 15 January 2016

Flowers Flowers Everywhere!

Here I am again....and I have news to share. I've been a big fan of Petal Lu Flowers for a long time and use them a lot on my cards......and now I'm on the DT for them. Have been dying to tell you all but had to wait till my first challenge over at

The challenge is anything goes and you can win a 30% discount code to spend in Petal Lu Tictail Store.....what other excuse do you need!

Here is my first card
 Recipe :
Backing Papers : My Minds Eye - Stella And Rose - Mabel
Image :  Tilly Daydreams - Mini Decoupage Set
Flowers - PETAL LU
Gems - From Stash
Sentiment - LOTV

I'm entering this card into the following challenges :
TO FOLLOW


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment