Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thursday 12 September 2013

Habit Forming!

Hi again everyone! It's one of them bus scenarios here.....I don't post for ages then 3 come along in a week lol.  I've decided that I'm definately going to post more regularly on here.  Life has a habit of catching up but hopefully if I can get into some sort of routine I can keep going!. 

So watcha all up to this week?  I've been busy making cards for a 65th birthday for some friends,  I'll be seeing that number in my sleep for weeks! 

Found this card in my collection that didn't get posted when it was made.  It was done for a friends daughter.  Love this image and think the bright colours really suit it.Think it went down well!  I'm afraid the recipe is lacking for this one,  I know it was Nitwits DP but can't remember what collection and most of the other items were from my stash.  The image is a Bestie and she's toooo cute!

 I'm entering this card into the following challenges :
I Love Promarkers - Challenge 185 - 3 Different Shapes
Papertake Weekly - Child's Play
Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge 164 - Anything Goes
Creative Knockout's - Challenge 2 - Recipe Challenge
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 286 - Hip To Be Square
Cards Galore - September Challenge
Stampin For The Weekend - Colours Of Summer
Cupcake Inspirations - Challenge 227

Photobucket

16 comments :

  1. Super cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card...

    Hugs
    Kim

    Please if you have much time visit my new site DigiDarlaDisigns.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Del what a cute card! I love nitwits collections too! Please could you e mail me at rebekahlanewilliams@ymail.com re the SFTW DT call thanks and hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute image and I just love the colour combo and pretty paper. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! Thank you for join with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week.
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cute image and loving the green...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Del, just found your blog via 'Bunny Zoe's' loving all of your cards they are beautiful and I know what you mean about trying to blog more often, the more I say it the less I manage it...lol

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Great color combination, and a very sweet image too! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining your Bestie-creation over at Creative Knockouts!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card - pretty colours and super LO.
    Love the doily.
    Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a little cutie, and I love that color combo. thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. I hope to see you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card, love your image choice, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cutie. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your posts.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful week!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete