Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Monday 9 September 2013

Dreaming Of Summer Days

Morning all.  A tad chilly here today, think that's the start of the cooler weather coming in, soon be time for the heating and the duvets on the bed again.  At least the rain we were forecast over the weekend didn't materialise so was able to get out and about yesterday.  We had a trip through to Skirlington for a look around the market and then on to Hornsea Freeport to pick up some waterproof's for Hubby when he's biking too and from work.  Managed to get what we went for too so that was a bonus!

My card today was done for a birthday, I seem to have had a lot to do lately, and have actually missed a couple because I've been so busy, but this one went down well so who am I to complain lol.

Better go get some work done, enjoy your day whatever you're up to! xx

Recipe :
Backing Card - From Stash
DP's - Bo Bunny - Welcome Home
Buttons From Stash
Image - LOTV Lazy Afternoon (precoloured) cut with Spellbinders Labels 2
Clouds - Joycraft Clouds 0199 edged with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink Pad

I'm entering this card into the following challenges :
Bunny Zoe Crafts - September Challenge - Something Blue
My Mum's Craft Shop - Challenge 9 - Boys Only
Cards In Envy - Manly Challenge
Creatalicious - Challenge 54 - For The Boys
Ruby's Rainbow - Challenge 62 - It's A Male Thing
Whimsy Stamps - Challenge 63 - Masculine Cards
Creative Knockouts - Challenge 1 - Masculine
The Cupboard Trilogy - Challenge 15 - Male
The Squirrel And The Fox - Challenge 52 - It's Raining Men


Photobucket

13 comments :

  1. what a super-cute and charming boy-card! love it!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You card is wonderful and I love the bright colors and the image; however our challenge at Cards in Envy is for A2 cards only (4.25 inch x 5.5 inc)--no square cards, so your beautiful card is not eligible for our challenge. Thank you though for sharing with us at Cards in Envy and I hope you'll join us again soon with an A2 card. Thank you,
    Sandy, Cards in Envy Host

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cheery male card beautifully done thanks for joining us over at The Squirrel and The Fox ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card for any male! I love the colors and flags are one of my fave elements! So glad you joined us for our For the Boys Challenge at Creatalicious Challenges!
    Michelle B.
    Creatalicious Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your card! It's sooooo cute!
    Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at Creative Knockouts!
    Hugs Céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Del, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! I would take his place anytime. )))) Very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us for our Blog Hop at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful - love the clouds and the buttons! :)
    Have an awesome day, Del...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Everything about it is perfect! Love it! Thank you for joining us this month at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges!

    Kat (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK by responding to this comment so I can easily find this post.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone for all the lovely comments. Each and every one is appreciated. Cindy, it's fine to show off the card on your blog, I'm delighted you liked it enough to want to share it xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card, Thank you joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog.

    Stella xx
    TCT DT

    ReplyDelete