Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Monday 5 March 2012

View Over The Humber And Candy

No card today but just wanted to share this pic. As I told you in a previous post I went walking with my sisters last weekend, forgot I'd taken this until I was doing a pic of the card I posted on Friday. This was the view over the Humber when we walked down by the Marina....considering I took it on my phone I love how the rays of the Sun have shown up.
One of my sisters is off the America again this weekend (lucky her!) so I'm hoping to get a few bits ordered from Joanns to be delivered to her villa (lucky me!) and if I can get some nice little bits I'll be popping some up as candy along with another couple of bits I've got at home (lucky you! lol). Will be in another couple of weeks when she gets back so keep your eyes open!
Photobucket

1 comment :